Will I have to take a test to become a dance or theatre teacher?

Maybe.  (They are called CSET tests.)  If you receive a bachelor’s degree from a “waiver” undergraduate program then no.  If you already have a dance or theatre degree then yes.  The requirements for waiver programs have not been established yet, that is part of the technical work being done by the CTC.  In the past it has been a lengthy bureaucratic process but the CTC has discussed making the requirements easier.